Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ok, lets get serious.

I've been doing some online IQ tests lately, and they have determined that I am gifted with intelligence. So, lets figure out the best way to get a Ferrari.

In order to "buy" a Ferrari, a lot of money is required.
Most people get money from their job.
If, your job doesn't pay very well, you should be looking for a new job.
If, their aren't any new jobs where you live, you can do two things.

1) Move somewhere there are better paying jobs and cost of living is low.
2) "Create" your own job in your area. Most likely by starting a business.

Of these two options, the second is the most feasible.

So I need small business ideas that work in other places that have yet to be brought to PEI.

I need your suggestions, please!

6 comments:

Kendall said...

There are two other options that I forgot.

3) Invent something and sell the idea.
4) Become a best selling novelist.

I've already begun my novel!!

Unknown said...

I guess IQ tests don't test gramar??

do some research on this franchise and tell me it wouldn't make a killing on PEI:"TCBY"

for the franchise fees, you might as well buy a ferarri.

Anonymous said...

Begin a ferrari dealership, buy feraris on credit, then declare bankrupcy!!

Anonymous said...

Begin a ferrari dealership, buy feraris on credit, then declare bankrupcy!!

Kendall said...

Hey, that TCBY looks pretty interesting. $25k initial fee is pretty cheap for a start up. After all it would be ACOA's money after all!

I need a partner. Who's in?

M Easter said...

TCBY in the land of "Cows"?? That would be like trying to open a donut store that serves coffee... It _wouldn't_ make a killing.

How about TCBF: The Country's Best Ferraris? Be sure to use "active culture" bacteria in the cars so that renters get the max health benefits.